What is it???

Went to a local car show with my SLC in Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Yesterday. It was called Automotion and I was bombarded with people wanting to know What is it? I was overwhelmed with mobs of people, I had to walk away from them. People were along the sidewalks coming out on to the street stopping traffic to ask me What is it? I didnt enter the car because it the show was for 1989 and older. So i guess I had my own!!!!!!!! I just cant beleive the amount of people that like cars and they don't know nothing about the SLC. I don't like crowds maybe I bought the wrong car? Maybe RCR should do a National TV ad.

Cool, glad to know "the effect" happens in the great white north too! It's like a magnet, when people don't know what the car is, they'll drop what they're doing to find out, especially gear heads.

I've noticed more and more people have seen it on Gearz / the web since 2010. That doesn't seem to stop the magnet effect though. It's like having your own car show on wheels. Have you posted any pics?

Cool, glad to know "the effect" happens in the great white north too! It's like a magnet, when people don't know what the car is, they'll drop what they're doing to find out, especially gear heads.

I've noticed more and more people have seen it on Gearz / the web since 2010. That doesn't seem to stop the magnet effect though. It's like having your own car show on wheels. Have you posted any pics?
My pics are in th picture trhead or Warrens first impression thread

Its the same here in the Carolinas. I took my "grocery getter" out to do some errands yesterday. By the time I got in and out of each store, my SLC was surrounded by a mob.

The most common question is "What is it?" or they try to guess. People guess all sort of things like FFR GTM, Koenigsegg, Counseler, street legal GTP race car, etc.

Back