which version of the graziano transaxle to use ?

hey guys, i was wondering. what is the difference between the V8 version and the V10 version of the graziano transaxle. why would you want to choose one over the other ?

I believe the chart shows what transmission is from what car, not the actual performance of that car. you will need to load in the specifics (rpm, tire size, etc) from an actual Audi to get their numbers.

I believe the chart shows what transmission is from what car, not the actual performance of that car. you will need to load in the specifics (rpm, tire size, etc) from an actual Audi to get their numbers.
Yup, the biggest difference is the redline of a higher revving v8/v10 (8500 for the v10) compared to an ls (6600 for a stock bottom end ls3 and around 7000 for an ls7). The chart is using 7500 as redline. Obviously tire size, etc will also play a role.

If you change the redline within the chart, it'll automatically change the speeds. Fun to play around with but it's important to remember what your intentions are with the car. It's easy to complain that the graz will only get you to 170 mph but how often do you realistically plan to go 170+.

Back