New guy here from Minnesota

Howdy fellas!

Figured I would drop everyone a line and introduce myself.

I literally just signed the paperwork for my own SLC from RCR. I spoke with a few people, mainly Jeff Schwartz, about an Ultima at first but the opinions seemed to really lean towards the SLC and when I talked with Fran it all but sealed the deal.

I've built a few cars in my time and written a few books on the topic. So this new adventure should be really exciting.

Just thought I'd stop by and say 'hi'. I'll be starting a build thread in a few weeks when my white SLC shows up :)

~Eric

Welcome to the adventure! We've got a pretty good group of builders here, so don't hesitate to ask away.

There is also a wiki, with lots of info as well.

Thanks Will!

I've been reading a few of the threads and trying to get a feel for what all needs to be done. I'm sure I'll be here often asking questions!

Hi Eric welcome to the forum, enjoy!
Lot's of good SL-C info and skilled builders here to answer any questions.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Eric! Welcome to GT40s.com!!!

We gotta get the band back together man...... :)

Hey Randy!

I came across your name a few times while reading through some threads... I just might be bending your ear quite a bit from time to time ;)

How's yours coming along?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Eric,

Would love to get together again soon... Maybe use Tom's place as a meet-in-the-middle?
My build is stalled.. Lack of funding (most expensive build I've ever done) and lack of time (most time intensive build I've ever done) and now just a general lack of desire to commit any more of either... Did you sell off your Camaro? I'll be selling mine (69) soon..

When you get the car, please drop me a line as I would like to come see it in person. I'm looking to do a build in a year or so and am located in Maple Grove.

I will definitely follow your build thread.

When you get the car, please drop me a line as I would like to come see it in person. I'm looking to do a build in a year or so and am located in Maple Grove.

I will definitely follow your build thread.

Great Chuck! I'll definitely do that. In Hugo here, we're not that far apart :)

Yep, relatively close. I'd also be happy to come lend a hand as well if needed. I figure I can get a head start on the learning curve that way.:thumbsup:

What are you putting in for motor and transaxle?

Thanks Chuck! I'll certainly need a hand from time to time.

Looking like a LSX of some sort with a G50.

This car will be a 50/50 street/track car for time attack events and exhibitions.

Back