Shifter Gates

Anyone know of a source for a 5 speed shift gate that installs on the console of your car? I know I can use a leather boot but I wanted to dress things up a bit for this build. Thanks to all for your valuable time,

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Chas
You would have to make your own depending upon your choice of transaxle
The throw and gate will be different for each and every transaxle option out there
Then there is also the location of reverse ?

Thanks Fran for the reply, I searched the internet for just a example but, to no avail. I will just have to make my own gate, I am a bit of a perfectionist so, it may take a while. Again, thanks.

yes the distance from the top of your console to the axis of the shifter will change the pattern size and spacing just play with some cardboard templates till you get it right then draw it up in CAD and get it laser or water jet cut it will turn out nice.

yes the distance from the top of your console to the axis of the shifter will change the pattern size and spacing just play with some cardboard templates till you get it right then draw it up in CAD and get it laser or water jet cut it will turn out nice.

Thank you for the reply. This build must be 100 percent visual and performance acceptable because the customer will accept nothing otherwise. The knowledge gained on this forum has/is based on historical events, life already lived.

Back