Which oil pan in a RCR40 with 351/427w

I'm putting my 427w together and would like to see if anyone can help me with the oil pan, I'm between the aviaid 6 quarts 6.5" deep and the aviaid 8 quarts 7.5" deep road race pans. I would like to go with the deeper/ bigger pan for my 427w but I don't know if it's gonna fit without clearance problems. I will be running the RBT ZF transaxle.

Thanks
Maui

Maui We are running the canton road race pans in two of our rcr cars both 351/427 sml/blk with z/f's. I don't know if it will help you but canton has all of the specs on there web page and they fit fine in our cars...................M

Maui We are running the canton road race pans in two of our rcr cars both 351/427 sml/blk with z/f's. I don't know if it will help you but canton has all of the specs on there web page and they fit fine in our cars...................M

Thank you
I think all cantons are at least 8" deep so I should be fine with the Aviaid 7.5"

I just pulled a 351W with an Armando pan. I've had at least 3-4 of his pans, always top notch, tell him how deep and he builds it. I have a 7.5" deep sump Armando on it that I am going to sell, only reason I had him build a 6.5" deep piece. If interested pm me with email address and I can send pics and we can talk price. Includes pump pickup and it is gated.

Ron McCall

Supporter
I called Kevko for the last RCR40 that I built with a SBF/G50. They made one for me for no extra charge. Awesome pan!

Ron

Ron McCall

Supporter
Thanks Ron do you know how deep is yours and how many quarts ?

I believe it was 7" and held nearly 9 1/2 qts total with the remote filter and lines)
Give them a call . They are very easy to deal with. I ordered part # F902 and they adjusted the dimensions to what I needed for no additional charge.

Ron

Back