Strip Color

Hey all,
I am trying to decide on the proper strip color for my Lemans build and I need your help. I have decided on the House of Kolor Black Forest color as the base coat. This is a medium pearl green with a black that shows in shaded areas, limited edition color.
Anyone have a recommendations on what color I should apply for strips or should I paint without strips?
Thanks everyone for your consideration and recommendations.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
Hertz Mustang gold. It has a lot of small metal flake. Coach had his Cobra paint black with gold stripe. It look great!

Dwight

and I hate gold cars.

Hey all,
I am trying to decide on the proper strip color for my Lemans build and I need your help. I have decided on the House of Kolor Black Forest color as the base coat. This is a medium pearl green with a black that shows in shaded areas, limited edition color.
Anyone have a recommendations on what color I should apply for strips or should I paint without strips?
Thanks everyone for your consideration and recommendations.

Thanks everyone for taking your valuable time to submit your opinions for striping my Lemans

My decision is Platinum Pearl with Gold Pearl outline.

i will never a million years do a striped car again. fvcking pain in the ass when shit doesn't line up if body shifts slightly, etc... etc..

Back