Congrats to Will Campbell and Bill Phillips!

I caught the Gearz episode that featured Will & Bill's SLCs. Very nice, and a fitting tribute to a couple of very well built cars.

Congrats guys!

Mike
Charlotte

Thanks Mike! We had a great time at the studio, and hanging with Stacey David. He is a regular car guy, just as he appears on TV. Who knew?

Looking forward to seeing Pandora in all her glory soon!

Thanks Mike! We had a great time at the studio, and hanging with Stacey David. He is a regular car guy, just as he appears on TV. Who knew?

Looking forward to seeing Pandora in all her glory soon!

Thank you! It won't be long now! She's been painted, and is now being reassembled. I'm thinking that she'll be done within the month. When she is, I hope that we can get together and share notes, and to just hang out.

I am going to need your help in deciding whether or not I want to go SLC or GTR in the future. I already have a "plan" for an over the top SLC, but I also like the idea of building a GTR. I think that that you are one the top people to get real answers from in that regard.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Mike

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I have not had the chance to see the full episode yet

Massive thanks to Will, Bill and Stacey for making the show such a success .

This is just the preview of the episode. Anyone have a link to the full episode?

You can see the episode anytime if you join Gearz Nation.

Absent that, they episodes have traditionally been migrated to Youtube eventually. But that could take a year or more, and there is no guarantee that it will happen to this season- though the others seem to be available there.

You can still see them on regular TV, assuming you get either MAV or Velocity. The Superlite Facebook page has a list of dates the episode in question will air.

Back