SLC Build Manual Cover

I'm just one of those people that works better with a hard copy of a manual to reference, so I took the time to make a Word document of the entire build manual. I organized it, added a footer with page numbers as well as an index for easy referencing. When I punched the holes and put in a binder, I felt like I needed a nice looking cover page for the outside of it and this is what I came up with. Drew everything in CAD so it's nice and centered and figured I'd share in case anyone else printed out their build manual...

This is just an export of the drawing to show it, if anyone happened to want it I'll export to a vector and convert to a JPG so it will be smoother and not all pixelated.

SLC%20Build%20Manual.jpg

SLC%20Build%20Manual%20Thickness.jpg

SLC%20Build%20Manual%20Cover.jpg

Don't know why I didn't consider doing a PDF of it from CAD. See attached if anyone else would like a copy.

Attachments

• SLC Build Manual Cover-Model.pdf
    87.3 KB · Views: 575

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good of you to do this Del...
A printed manual for these cars and other component car builds will add a lot of value down the road - both from the perspective of looking something up years down the road as well as adding resale value...

Thanks, just trying to give back to the community the best I can and will definitely continue as I actually get into my build. :) This community is one of the best forums I've been on with people helping each other, and all in a respectful way!

Makes the build that much more exciting and me more confident for when I do run into a problem there's people to help.

Back