Posting

Michael Fling

Supporter
You now have to pay a $395 subscription with photobucket to copy and paste images onto 3rd party websites such as this.... thus posting on the forum becomes a no go for me. Any other options?

You might also consider IMGUR.

I can see now that edit is available to go back and update links what a pain. Screw photobucket, their website absolutely sucked anyway. Their phone app was actually multiple times better then the site. DELETE.

Last edited:

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
I deleted all my photos from photobucket and closed my account. Looking at their FB page, I don't think I'm alone.

I paid $50 for additional storage on my Photobucket account. Looks like my photos are still posted on the forum.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Trial post

Works for me
I think that token thing happens if your cookies need cleared down

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 302

Howard Jones

Supporter
Get a cheap camera like this one. Shoot in low resolution mode and download directly into your computer via USB cable. Get a camera that uses a standard USB cable! Set up file like "SLC pictures" in my pictures and sub files like, chassis, engine, electrical, body, etc. within SLC pictures.

Then just post pictures directly as before without resizing. The good thing is the pictures are all on your computer and you can backup as you desire.

All the pictures on my build thread were done with a camera ( $39 HP) similar to this.

Amazon.com : Canon PowerShot S110 2MP Digital ELPH Camera Kit with 2x Optical Zoom : Point And Shoot Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo

Last edited:

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
Mike,

I had a lot of issues trying to embed a video. I got an fie not found error in IE and a security error in Chrome. I then installed Firefox and it worked... So if everything else fails, try another browser.

Back