Adding the Clutch Pressure Switch to the Wiring

I am wondering how do you add the clutch pressure switch to the Infinity Wiring? I saw no mention of it in the information sent with the Infinity kit.

Later kits have the logic for the CSS, but not all of them, apparently. The short version is that one terminal on the switch goes to ground, the other to whatever pin in the Mastercell Infinitybox says to use. That's all, assuming the programming is already there. If not, you can send the boxes back for programming, or buy a programmer (as I and others have done) to re-program any of the boxes from the comfort of your own garage. :)

For my application, the engine harness has both a power and ground go to the start relay. I wired the ground to the clutch switch and the power to the Infinity harness (when I get it)

For my application, the engine harness has both a power and ground go to the start relay. I wired the ground to the clutch switch and the power to the Infinity harness (when I get it)

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "and the power to the Infinity harness" but running 12v to a regular mastercell input is the easiest way to blow it up known to man.

Unless you have an Invert in front, you need to always ground the wire from the Infinitybox mastercell (the Invert does the conversion from 12v to a ground switch).

My engine harness has a starter relay in the power distribution box with two leads for the relay coil. One side is wired to ground through the clutch switch. The other will hook to the white lead coming from the rear power cell which I provides a 12 v feed to energize the vehicle starter circuit for the one button start.

Sorry for the confusion

Back