Shipping an SLC kit

Hey guys,
Looks my SLC is ready to come home to West Texas but I am having a hard time finding transport. Quotes have been in the 1200 to 1500 range , but I was quoted weeks from now. I guess the Detroit to Texas route is not very common.

Thanks for any leads you may have

Hey guys,
Looks my SLC is ready to come home to West Texas but I am having a hard time finding transport. Quotes have been in the 1200 to 1500 range , but I was quoted weeks from now. I guess the Detroit to Texas route is not very common.

Thanks for any leads you may have

Vicki at RCR gave me the information below. This is who I plan to use. Quote was $1,600 (I'm in Austin):

Stewart Transport, Give Jolene at call at 602.242.1800 x206. She is a treat to work with and MANY customers have used Stewart in the past.

Steven Lobel

Supporter
Vicki at RCR gave me the information below. This is who I plan to use. Quote was $1,600 (I'm in Austin):

Stewart Transport, Give Jolene at call at 602.242.1800 x206. She is a treat to work with and MANY customers have used Stewart in the past.

Agreed. This is who to use.

Thanks everybody, I have been working with Jolene all along, but nothing yet. I called Beth and she told me she can't do a roller without brakes, but that she will give me some numbers for people that can.

Thanks for the leads, I appreciate your help

Jolene came through. Car picked up today, hopefully home soon. Thanks for the help guys. I will post pictures as soon as it gets here. Fun times coming.

Don't forget to have $ for a tip...

Where in West Texas are you? I'll be in Fort Stockton/Sanderson with the SLC in April.

I am in San Angelo, depending on which way you go you may drive through here, you are more than welcome to spend the night here in my house, we are friendly folks. I can always use more building tips and love to see your car

Back