Two GT40s For Sale

Ron Earp

Admin
Two replica for sale, from the Cobra Country site:

For Sale: GT40 Mk I (photos soon). This is not a kit car; it is a fully-assembled, factory-built and painted "turnkey" replica and is complete in every regard. The quality of the materials and construction is comparable to that of the world's most expensive sports cars. White /"factory correct" and black interior. Ford 302 aluminum head SVO GT40 small-block V8, 345 hp, "bundle of snakes" exhaust, remote oil cooler, A/C & heater. Only 500 miles. This car is ready to be delivered anywhere. Currently in New York. $69K Negotiable. Please contact me for more details: Victor at (516) 486-6418 or email:[email protected]
West Hempstead, New York
2 May

---

GT40 Mk I. Guardsman Blue, black trim. Professionally constructed. Fit & finish are superb. Ford Motorsports 302" small-block V8, B303 roller cam. Holley carburetor, MSD ignition. "Bundle of Snakes" exhaust. Oil cooler. Renault R-30 5-speed transaxle. Fully independent, Koni shocks with coil springs, anti roll bar front & rear. Four wheel disc brakes, power assisted. Black & gray leather interior with gray carpet; correct seats with metal grommets, racing seat belts; correct Smiths Instrument gauges and Lucas switches. Air conditioning, AM/FM Stereo CD with power amplifier, security alarm. Built in radar detector and radar jammer. Onboard fire-suppression system. Removable steering wheel. This car is ready to drive anywhere. Only 2,500 miles. Currently licensed in California. $73,000 obo. Contact: David at (415)681-6723 or email:[email protected]
San Francisco, California
16 April

R

Back