GT40 parts supply (or lack of)

Hi all, I have posted a message on the GTD based link. It reassures some of you that are having trouble with parts supply for your GT40's. Parts have been a problem for over 2 years now, I have tried to fill the gap though some of the problems have been major ones. This slows my supply chain down also. I try to accomodate everyone, all the time, though i am finding it difficult. Just to educate some of you, Parts of a special or fabricated nature are not always on the shelf! They need to be made, that takes time. So availability will not be tomorrow! or yesterday! If we have it on the shelf, it can be despatched upon reciept of payment. If it is to be made, Then a fifty percent deposit is required. I do hold a lot of stock of certain items. Some of my parts are upgrades to the factory standard items. I will endeavour to keep supplying all GT40 items if the demand is there. Body panels in lightweight are also available, as is the new MDA Chassis. IF you have an enquiry or comment, then you can E-mail me direct or post on the Forum (Thanks to Ron, without, this would not be possible).

Ive been in this game for 16 years now, and will continue to do so as long as the interest is there. When the new site is available, i will post it up. this will include pics of chassis, body and installs. all the very best

Mark Sibley
MDA

Back