Gurney Weslake Heads for sale

Is there any interest in Gurney Weslake cylinder heads or are most people only interested in current engine parts?We have a few sets,dry and wet deck.Expensive but the real thing.

I've had a good response so I'll get full details and prices as soon as possible.

Thanks

Thanks Danster, post prices when you can.

It is important to note if we're talking bare heads or not. A lot of parts for these heads may be very hard to find so if they're not included we may need to get a "lead" on them before buying. An appropriate intake manifold, valve covers, and possibly rocker arm assemblies come to mind right away. Forgive my ignorance, but do they use "standard" headers i.e. standard non-raised exhaust ports?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Interesting. These probably will not make any more power than AFR or any other good modern head. They do look way cool, and are ultimately authentic. There are few if any manifolds made for them, you will have to use Webers or Weber-type individual throttle bodies. As far as the exhausts, well, the original "snakes" were made to fit these so it should not be too difficult. They are not, however, the same size as modern aftermarket or Ford performance heads, and when you see them, the difference is dramatic. Very period-correct, however...
cool.gif

Back