Weber carburetors

G

For sale, 4 new, never out of the box, 48 IDA Webers. Price for the set, $1,900.00, plus shipping.
If interested, call Mike @ (818) 645-3220.

MWGT40

Supporter
What year were they manufactured? Also, do you have a manifold to go with them for a 302?

MWGT40

Supporter
I am not sure. What I was getting at was whether these are from the factory that has just started building them again or before Weber originally ceased their construction.

David

Lifetime Supporter
I understand that in the early Webs there is a difference in the idle circuit - # of holes? and shape of the idle mixture screw. But that was supposedly changed long before they went out of production. There are some people on Club Cobra who believe that the older Webs will retain their value. But, my question is how do you tell an older Web from the brand new ones? I have heard (rumor?) that they are using the same castings, except one piece (cover?).

Nosey people want to know.

Dave Lowell

G

I bought these carbs in 1989, from a local performance shop. They are still in the original boxes. They have never been used. Neither the carbs nor the box indicate where they were manufactured. I now have some pictures I can email if anyone is interested.

Back