building rf for racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Hi guys and girls. This is my first post but feel like I know a lot of you as I've been monitoring the site for some time. I have an RF #25 and have been building for 2 years.You could say I am in an enviable position as I live only 20 mins from the RF factory. I have a love hate relationship with Robert, he loves to take my money and I hate giving it to him. I'm only joking as we get on well really.I bought the rolling chassis/body option and have upgraded to koni shocks, AP brakes etc.I have a ZF transaxle with 3.2 ratio(lets go to Le Mans)and have a 302 with svo heads and b303 cam.
Motec m48 and DC&O EFI throttle body manifold.I have been racing a 240z for 4 years and have just sold it.We have a phrase in Australia (racing for sheep stations)and some of these guys in the sports car championship in Victoria don't like to lose.The Gt40 is my step up to compete with the fast guys and at least I have a handle on their temperament and ability.I enjoy reading the Forum and hope I can contribute and also get some Help from the abundance of knowledge you all have. Regards Ross Nicol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back