CAV spider sighting

Thats right, I just looked at a photo of a CAV GT spider,WOW, this thing looks sharp It's my understanding that one is on the way to the USA now. How's that for a news flash!

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Vic !!!!!!!!
I can only assume, that you are Nick's brother. I talked to him at length, at the Carlisle show this year. I know, that he is the CAV dealer in Florida. But, I lave lost track of him. I sent him information about this and other GT 40 sites, after the Carlisle show. Then my computer crashed, and I lost all information from him. If you could post a link to the Florida Cav site, I'd appreciate it.

THANKS, and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!
Brian

Brian
You're right. I'm Nicks brother and I remember you from the show. I sold the white cav 40 a couple of month later, an now have a new cav/monoque.You can find Nick at Florida Advanced Vehicles {954}554 4506, email [email protected] or check out his web site www.fav-gt40.com
regards
Vic

Brian its me nick im alive and well in florida. As in your case my computer crashed and i also lost you i hope we can chat soon.I still have my silver CAV space frame its for sale as im ordering another one check it out on my web site fav-gt40.com.The car is just great and like new with only 500 miles. i love driving it and look foward to every time i take it out its such a rush. Well hope to hear from you please get in touch with me. Best Regards Nick Mastrorocco null

Back