Ford V8 SB 302, Aluminum Heads, 350hp, 380ft/lb

Ford Racing Aluminum GT-40 Cylinder Heads M-6049-Y303 and GT-40 valve train
4 Barrel Holley

Ceramic Coated "Bundle of Snakes eight branch cross over system

Motorsport Induction Kit and Headers.
Gearbox: 5-Speed Getrag Transaxle
Clutch: Single Plate, 5 Button

Send mail to [email protected] or visit http://www.fav-gt40.com/for_sale.htm

Oh great...still in the early stages of researching a CAV (and only 1.5 years into a 4 year lease on a Porsche 996) and I find a complete one for sale.

Lucky for me it's on the wrong side of the country.

Ron Earp

Admin
There are CAVs for sale near you and they, along with Roaring Forties, DRB, etc. will be happy to deliver one to your hometown as well.

Ron

We at CAV have dealers in many locations across the country.california advanced vehicles 858 342 3246 talk to Bob Lacey or check out his web site [email protected]. we also have dealers in south carolina michigan nevada long island ny san diego and oklahoma.cav is a very fast growing company with a great gt40 monocoque and now a spyder ready to go.So we can be close to you no matter were you are.Best Regards Nick Mastrorocco Florida Advanced Vehicles www.fav-gt40.com

Thanks, I have had several e-mails and got the disk from Robin Lacey...given that I probably have a couple of years to work this out (and enlicit the all-important wife support), I am working my way through the research and different options.

But when a finished one shows up for sale...suddenly makes my heart skip a beat hehehehe.

Gulf color CAV GT40 on Ebay

try out the idea of the spyder on your wife. The odds of success may be higher by an order of magnitude. Best of luck.
Roger D.

Hehehe nice try but she has really long hair and HATES convertibles or removable top (targa) type cars.

Do'oh!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NASA racer:
"...and enlicit the all-important wife support..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wives come and go...the GT40 is timeless!
grin.gif

Your pal,
Meat.

Back