Headlamps for sale

Ok, guys I'm working on an order for headlamps and would like to know if anyone would like to express their interest. I plan to make a decision on my quantity by mid day tomorrow. If any of you are interested or know someone who would be and would like to have further information you may email me for particulars. These are Cibie lamps as used in the original and are adjustable for right or left hand drive.

Dan,

Be aware that headlights are not adjustable for right or left hand drive. The glass of the lens is focused one way or the other, to the right or to the left,and inverting them will only point the headlights into the sky or the ground depending on whether you are switching them from left to right or vice versa. I hope that isn't too confusing. Just make sure that you are getting what you are ordering.
Right is right and left is left.

Bill

Cibie - Valeo made a headlamp that had a special bulb holder with an indent lock to shift to either left or right patterns.

First I would like to thank 40 Bud for clarifying how the adjustment on these lamps works. It's pretty slick.

Second and most importantly I'm afraid I need to make an appology to the folks that have seen this and to a good friend of mine. I may have stepped on some toes a bit and for now I wish to ask everyone to consider this offer on hold. I do hope to be able to help anyone who needs lamps but until I get the mess I've made straightened out please accept my appologies.

Back