VIN Plates, Patches & S/W Centers

Ron Earp

Admin
Ben,

I'll take two of the VIN plates. Email me at [email protected] and we can make payment shipping arrangements.

Ron
smile.gif

G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully, there is still some interest in these items as I'd hate to think I'm going to take it in the shorts for having purchased them. The gal that made the VIN Plates and the Steering Wheel Badges called and said she had enough of the plastic material to make about a dozen or so more badges so I went ahead and ordred them. I also requestd that she mske some more of the VIN Plates. I then contacted my embroadery lady who made me what patches she she could from her remaining stock of backing material.
So, I hsve the following stuff for sale and when it's gone I'm outta the business.

Prices now INCLUDE shipping/packaging.

1 ~ Small 3.5" FORD GT Patches for jackets
$10.00 Each
2 ~ Large 5.5" FORD GT Patches for Seat Backs/Floor Mats ~ $12.00 Each
9 ~ Sets of VIN PLates ~ $15
4 ~ Steering Wheel Centers $17.00

UDATED 25 Jab @ 11:30 CST

I will update remainng quantities periodically and once a quantity hits zero, that's it (except for VIN Plates which I can reorder).

Payment by personal check or PayPal.

Let me know,

Ben

Ben,
Will take 3.5" badge and S/W centre.Have bought in the past.Great stuff Regards

Hi Ben,
I would like to order 1 small patch, 1 Vin plate and 1 Steering Wheel cover if you still have any. You can contact me on akhira @ chariot.net.au

Ben,

No word on the confirmation and I noticed that many are purchasing the VIN plates. Please let me know how to proceed and thanks.

Mark

Ben,

You appear to have disappeared as a user! What's the status of the parts you are offering?

I am now interested in 2 sets of VIN plates.

I need your PayPal reference.

[email protected]

Hi all,

I bought some of Ben's gear, and if memory serves, he was either sold-out, or almost there. I believe it was his plan to do a small run, and then he was out of that 'business'. Hopefully, his vehicle has been painted & he's now out enjoying himself. He may be able to turn you on to whomever fabricated the plates, centers & patches however.

For guys in the UK,

I have 9 sets of Ben's VIN plates for sale @ £12.00 per pair with all proceeds going to the GTD40 Car Club. Please E-mail me if you are interested. They are very good quality.

Regards, Paul.

Hi, Guys. I'm sorry I appeared lost but I was "Out of Pocket" for about two months and then had a hassle gettig back on the board and even more getting the board to acccept replies to posts. But all is now well.

Status of VIN Plates, Patches, and Steering Wheel Ceters:

I will continue to supply VIN PLates but I have a current order in for a dozen Steering Wheel Centers which I expect in a week or so and when that 12 is gone there will be no more. THe patches may also be short lived as I'm tired of the hassles from the old bat who makes them for me.
Also, this last batch of SWCs will be selling for $15 instead of $17 as my price dropped by 2 bucks. Other prices unchanged.

Ben

Back