MDA GT40

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Has anyone built one of their kits?Has anyone seen one of their cars? Would appreciate hearing your experiences.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rbrunckhorst:
Does anyone have any experience with this company? Has anyone built one of their kits?Has anyone seen one of their cars? Would appreciate hearing your experiences.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark Sibley is building my car at the moment. His professionial attitude to my build and attention to quality is fantastic, there are no short cuts, no cheap parts etc.

I can't say much more than that because the car is not finished, but I would definetly recommend his work!

Regards,

J.P

I can only tell you that I have dealt with Mark of and on for over 10 years - at the old GTD and since he started his own company. He has been very helpful to myself and to other people in my area who are building older GTD's. I hope he does well and has a great car when he finishes up his first of his own design. (He has done several GTD units for people)

G

In the UK there are many interested eyes on Mark at MDA to see what he is going to produce. His background and experience are in his favour and if he buidls it out as well as he says he intends to then he should have a good product. JP intends to compete the car against the GTDs so that will provide a bench mark so long as you allow for JP's experience compared to the GTD boys who have been doing this for over 10 years.

Personally I hope MDA succeeds and produces a good product but the proof is always in the eating. Fingers crossed.

Malcolm

G

For my part i had contacts with Mark for a new set of shocks, he was very technical helpfull, even if i bought them somewhere else,he is not especially money interested and is also a friendly guy.
I think he does a great job as he have been selected to build the 40 shown in the last James Bond ...

Back