History of the GT40

Just added this to my collection. It's a must!

Even if you do have to put up with a little Cobra footage, it contains a great historical run-down on the GT40 Developmental program and its related Ford Heritage
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/72421165

There has never been another car like it. 0 to 100 to 0 in ten seconds. And some of the Dream machines built today......often referred to as "Replica's" or "Reproductions" are even faster and better built. I own a Reproduction by Shell Valley (Kevlar) with a 514 cu. in. Ford. 630 HP. 680 Ft. Lbs. of torque at 2500 RPM!. Basically the equivalent of two Z06 engines in a Miata. It will do 0 to 140 in ten seconds. So far I have lived to tell a tale or two. The Cobra was and still is the consumate American Muscle Car. In 1967, it fittingly defined and brought to a close the greatest era in U.S. automotive history. The Cobra blew away the corvettes and sent Enzo Ferrari back to his shed in a futile search for more horses and more cylinders. He even called off "Monza" to avoid international humiliation at the hands of the Ford Powered AC Cobra. The 427 Cobra SC and its immediate predecessors put America on the Map in international racing circles and to this day defines some of America's greatest accomplishments on U.S. and international road courses. If you are thinking about owning a Cobra or building a modern day reproduction, this video is a must for your library and will enhance your respect and desire to own this wonder-filled automobile, or to enjoy it regularly simply through watching this video. If you don't own one, or if yours is sitting in the garage for the winter, you may need this tape to get you through the winter! Click here to receive a 60 minute video packfull of great Cobra footage and History. Learn how the Mustang really made its Marque and what Cobra really means. Father of the VIPER, the FORD SHELBY COBRA 427 SC. You will enjoy this one over and over again. PayPal accepted at: [email protected] Best Wishes. Grand Slam Products.

cool.gif

Back