I need a Gurney Bubble and

G

I NEED IT NOW! My car is totally complete BUT undriveable by yours truly due to lack of head room. I'm 6 ft tall and thought it would be okay once I removed the seat tracks I would fit ok. WROONNG!!! With my bad back it's just not feasible to slip lower in the seat to get the required clearance. AND I would prefer just the bubble, NOT the entire top of the driver's door. If it makes a difference, it's a left side driver. PLEASE help me, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Thanks,

Ben

We may have a bubble for you. This weekend we are installing seat and measuring for my son - preliminary was that he fit without. If he does fit without you can have - it is just the bubble.

PS I will be in OKC in next couple of weeks (just got back from quick trip to Ada) and can even deliver.

Ben, we finally got everything fitted and don't need Gurney Bubble. You can email me your address - I don't think I will be in OKC for a couple of weeks - so I'll send.

G

Jay, I just sent you a reply with my address along with a request for amount I'll owe you, including shipping.

Thanks,

Ben

i'm new to gt40's and noticed u are 6' tall is it only a problem with a helmet or for normal driving as well i was tinking about taking mine on the track as this must be looked into before i buy my kit

Thanks

Hi Alex
Suggest you contact Peter Ransom from DRB Sports Cars aka gt40 Australia
[email protected]
He can accomodate us big buys and is very responsive to customisation. I'm >6ft and fit in his personal vehicle which he is just completing, albeit with the other style seats to those Peter is using himself. I have an order in with him for my beast.
Regards Des

I'm 6'3" and my engineer is 6'6". We both fit in our Roaring Forties demo without a Gurney bubble. For running at the track with a helmet on, I fit fine, my engineer needs a Gurney bubble.

Back