Car Cover...

JayPSC

Deceased 5-24-07, RIP
Done a search but still none the wiser, has anybody found anywhere that will supply a car cover for a 40?

Jay

JayPSC

Deceased 5-24-07, RIP
Cheers Jasper, have mailed them - Any idea how much it cost you, I'm sitting down
wink.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Tell them where your wing mirrors are and they will make allowance for them. I think mine was circa £200 with a big red draw sack to keep it in (which my daughter promptly claimed as her laundry bag when she was away at school) They can print on the cover as well so you can have a reminder of which car is underneath
wink.gif

Dave M

[ March 31, 2003: Message edited by: David Morton ]

Ian Clark

Supporter
CAV will be have a GT40 car cover available soon. You should contact CAV regarding purchasing through a UK Distributor or buying directly from them.

california car cover makes one (ordered by Hershal Byrd), and Hershal said it fit like a glove on his RF (mk I standard non-flared body). You can see the different materials online and then call them. You have to ask the salesman for Hershals cover style. Price is something like $200 - $300 depending on material selected.

Gary

JayPSC

Deceased 5-24-07, RIP
Think I'm gonna go with carcoversuk, got a quote for £203 all in.
Cheers for the help
wink.gif

I baught a car cover in Costco which is made for a Mazda Miata. It fits very well and has elastic to hold it on all the way down to the bottom of the tires, and fits over the large mirrors on the car and was only about $50 US. Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
With the next club mag you will receive details of the firm that used to supply the GTD factory for car covers. They also do custom cover and shower proof covers and full wet weather covers although prices rise. There is a club members discount which applies to all covers.

www.classicadditions.co.uk

Malcolm

Back