GT40NZ

I am interested in purchasing a auto from GT40 replication LTD in New Zealand, after looking at all the manufactures because of cost restraints. I would like feed back from the forum or owners of the cars before I make the purchase. Have any of these car been exported to the Western US? Thanks Vaughan

Use the forum's search function in the upper right of your screen. There have been several threads on the GT40 NZ product and favorable reviews by builders in the USA.

Also interested in Rep Ltd NZ. Please keep me posted and I will do the same. BTW, our exchange rate is hurting us now, and when I added all their numbers ... well, the low cost solution I thought I found started to vaporize.

Jack

Also interested in Rep Ltd NZ. Please keep me posted and I will do the same. BTW, our exchange rate is hurting us now, and when I added all their numbers ... well, the low cost solution I thought I found started to vaporize.

Jack

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Surypap 3,

Please remember that Roaring Forties prices are in US dollars and the exchange rate does not effect the price.

Our policy is to match (where posible ) all offered kits. I know for instance that our delux kit matches the Tornado kit price and only recently I did a detailed look at the GTNZ kit and what it offered and was able to match their prices also.

If we can be of any help or if you want these prices confirmed please contact Gordon Levy at Levy Racing on [email protected]

Best wishes,

Robert Logan

Back