Happy Roaring Forties

Saac 28 just returned form Nashville,and had a great time. Even though we failed to change the hoses on the car. A good friend of mine who runs SCCA on a national level,was going to run the car in the morning secession. I was going to run the car in the afternoon. Unfortunately we lost a hose, on the second lap first secession work threw the second secession replacing the hose. We went out after lunch in secession three and discovered that you should always replace your water hoses before racing. Mike was on the track long enough to discover,that car handled great. He felt he needed to go into the A Group.We were given permission to do so. In the fouth secession the car ran like the wind. It seemed to run very competively. We very happy with the performance of the car.My friend Mike said that he would like to take it racing if I would let him. We are sorry that we lost the hoses,but we will be ready the next time. My wife and I have drove this track in our Roush Stang last year. We will be in Nashville for the fourth of July. I will also be at Double Vemon the end of June. Hope that a lot of GT40's show up.
Best Regards, Jerry

Back