KVA MK1 For Sale. UK.

G

I have for sale a Mk1 KVA "C" Type rolling chassis with various bits and pieces included. First £4000 buys..
Graham @ GTA/Gulf Racing.

Hi Graham,

I am interested in the KVA you have out on the "forum". What is included - can you make a list? Perhaps you also have some photos to send over!
Do you know the history about the car - that would be interesting.

I currently finishing my Seven project and would like now to do a GT40 .´

Best regards
Henrik Smedberg

Hello everyone, and apologies for not replying sooner. Unfortunately i was one of the ten or so people that was lost to the new site when it was changed, but thanks to Ron i am able to access site once again and reply to questions.
I,m sorry to say that the KVA is sold to a good home.
Regards to all.
Graham @ GTA Racing.

Oh dear,
Here we go again. Alex is not going to be the new home due to new work commitments so the 40 is back on the market for a quick no messing about sale.
Full well fitting Mk 1 bodyshell including dashboard on KVA "C" type rolling chassis with steering rack, column, new spax shock absorbers and springs, rear lights and rear deck vent. Perfect basis for a low budget 40 for someone to build up. I was going to turn it into a backup race car in case of problems with my current 40 but with so much to do on 917 and other race and Gulf commitments it has to go, and i thought had gone until i received phone call tonight.
So just £4000 or VERY NEAR offer buys it.
No timewasters please as it is a very busy and hectic time at the moment.
Regards,
Graham @ GTA/Gulf Racing.

Neil,
Thankyou for asking. No not yet but i only put it back for sale on Sunday after Alex, who had said he wanted it and then because of a change in his work circumstances, changed his mind.
It is a good buy for someone on limited funds and i only recently purchased it to turn into a outright racing car to replace my existing 40s heavy workload.
Why then am i selling it on i hear people ask ! A bucket load of problems with the 917 and a pretty full racing/Gulf PR schedule means there just are not enough hours in the day for me to look at another build this year for myself so i,m turning it round. This is a good buy for someone. When you consider that a new bodyshell alone will cost you a minimum of £2,500 then this one of mine comes complete with chassis ,suspension, brakes etc and will make an excellent project for someone out there.
Regards,
Graham.

This is an excellent deal for someone, sadly not me.

This year business comes first and I am sorry not to be buying Grahams KVA. It would only have sat in the garage and not been touched for at least a year - with me probably occasionally sitting in the chassis going brumm brumm. I would rather the kit went to a good home now rather than sit around gathering more dust.

Again Graham, apologies for being a time waster.

Regards, Alex

Hi
Is the 40 still for sale,as would like to come and view as soon as possible please.

Cheers

As i write this KVA is for sale but as i,ve been away racing at Croft for last 3 days i,ve only just been able to catch up on enquiries.
Graham @ GTA.

Hi
Ok,but if you aint sold it in the next couple of days i would like to come and have a look as i`ve got money waiting,not just a tyre kicker as im currently building another car and no what is involved,so i dont expect too much for the money.

Rob Bromfield

GT40s Supporter
As a newcomer to this site let me say Hi to all you fellow GT40 worshippers out there!
Now, done to business. I've been looking at the UK market for kits and have been tempted by both MDA and Tornado.
I'm not an impatient man but I believe that Tornado's current delivery time is a massive 44 weeks!!!
From what I can see MDA have an impressive spec and I'll go and see them after the Goodwood Festival.
Since I'm in the market for a GT40 kit I'd like to ask Graham what he's offering.

[email protected]

Back