Coil over spring rates

What is everyone you using for coil over spring rates, lengths and diameters. Would appreciate some feedback.

Mike

We use a 75 lb difference in springs front to rear, and depending on your intended use you may consider 275(front)/350(rear)for road use, to 325/400 for road/track use, or even higher for pure track use. Many guys in UK are also using Eiback progressive springs, but these are very expensive and work better with high quality shocks, such as Koni. More detail if you want it. Frank

Thanks Frank. I have 250 front and 375 rear at present. I am in the ball park but Could be a little soft on the front. I will be using it for the road so should be Ok as a starting point.I think my springs are nine inch free length. How much ride height adjustment is it reasonable to expect from a spring? It appears to me that it would not be a lot and I may have to go with a different length spring to get it correct.
My engine is not in the car yet and the gas tanks are not full so the springs I ordered with my shocks were a WAG estimate (Wild Ass Guess)for length and rate. I am using Spax on the front and AVO on the rear. Any input would help.

Mike.

Mike, once you are on the road, let us know what you think of the AVO shocks. I have SPAX all around, but fear they may be a litle tired as they are used, so I may be shopping.
Thanks, Brian

Back