New Weber 48 IDAs

MWGT40

Supporter
I just called them too and apparently this is not a limited production run. Because of the high level of demand for these carbs for vintage racing, Weber are starting to produce these again going forward.

The associated manifold for a 302 is around $600, and if you want to try and carry them back in your suitcase on your next trip to the US, they weigh 8lb each plus about 18 Lb for the manifold (about 50 Lb in total for the setup).

Martin

David

Lifetime Supporter
NOTHING looks better, in my humble opinion, than a set of Weber 48 IDAs through the rear window of a 40! (No discussions re: the benefits of FI
tongue.gif
) I just got off the phone with Mike at Pierce Manifolds. The new 48 IDAs are out; they will retail for $589.00 at Pierce and they should be arriving in about two weeks. He said the only difference he new of at this time is that they use bolts instead of studs and nuts on the top. He also said he thinks the float is still brass!

Pierce's toll free number: 1-800-874-3728

WWW address: http://www.piercemanifolds.com/

Dave Lowell

I have no relationship with Pierce, other than a customer who loves the looks of Weber 48 IDAs

G

I have 4 brand new, never out of the box 48 IDA's, and I am willing to sell them for $450 each.

Back