When is RF coming out with the Monocoque?

Anyone heard or seen any news on this?

I wonder what the cost difference will be?

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: CCX33911 ]

Wow was I on drugs when I typed in the Subject Line????

edit: ok I fixed it.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: CCX33911 ]

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
The Roaring Forties GT40 monocoque will be released next year and will be only available as completed cars.

The cars will be a signature series and I am very honoured that Carroll Smith has endorsed the car and allowed Roaring Forties to put his name on our monocoque cars.

The car will be an exact copy and will be very much in the mould of the Safir cars of Peter Thorpe and the Hollman and Moody cars but will be at a much more reasonable price. The price can not be set yet as we are to finish our first car and if I was to guess I would be wrong. We already have orders for the car and my policy as regards to price is that I will refund and deposits if the car is deemed to be to expensive.

The car is made of steel and this includes the roof. It will have correct engines and gearboxes and will be available in both MkI and MkII. I am only interested in detail of this car as I will have the first car as my own and I want it RIGHT.

I am very happy to talk to anyone interest in one of our monocoque cars and can be contacted in the usual manner. I only hope that our monocoque car does justice to the great man who has signed them.

Best wishes to all,

Robert

Back