measurements

Can someone tell me what the distance is from the floor pan to the top of the top of the fuel tanks and what is the total width of the fuel tank/scuff plate area, not too worried if it is a replica or original measurement. Thank you.

Eric,

The floor pan to top of scuff plate is 254mm, and the width of the scuff plate is 339mm including rocker cover, and 295mm without it...

These are measurements from an original chassis.

Neil

Neil, I hate to bother you again but if i could ask 1 more measurement, the width of the seating area from inside edge of scuff plate to the other inside edge of scuff plate. I hope my results are wrong or else I need to find a shoe horn for my butt.

Another measurement,
I need to build some drop down shelving to store the front and rear clips while I rebuild the car.
tongue.gif

I am low on space and have to be inovative until my daughter goes back to med. or grad. school.What are the lenght, width, and height of the two clips?
Bill

Mark,

According to John Hester and his molds, the widest point on a Gulf-flared car is 76" Remember that this point is probably a good 28" off the ground, so as long as it can sneak past your trailer's fenders...
By the way, I think Gulf flares look fantastic(I know in a recent thread, many people hated them).

OK, whilst on the topic of measurements, can someone tell me what the maximum width is of a GT40 with Gulf flares (preferably Roaring Forties)? Still trying to decide which way to go, and want to make sure a car with Gulf flares can fit into a race trailer.
grin.gif

PS - Bill, I can take some measurements tonight and post them if nobody has done so by then.

Mark,

Most manufacturers offer the wider trailer option (made necessary by racecars). Mine came standard with 81" between the wheel wells and I see the Haulmark offers 82".

GP

Back