Supplier of weatherstripping?

G

Guys,

Anyone have a supplier of sticky backed weatherstripping who has a web site showing the forms available along with pricing information?

thanks a lot!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Robin Batt from the GTD club in England owns the company that made the original weatherstripping for the GT40's,
Try Frank Catt for more info

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: Fran Hall ]

[ November 10, 2002: Message edited by: Fran Hall ]

Fran means Robin Batt, who owns C.O.H.Baines and co. the original suppliers of all seals etc to the original car, and who still supplies those same mouldings to us. Contact me for parts as Robin is unavailable at present.Frank

[ November 10, 2002: Message edited by: F CATT ]

Mike, send me your postal adress and I will send you catalogue of all of the available profiles, marking up the ones used on the original cars and the ones we use now. Frank

G

Guys,

Thanks for the guidance to original stuff. Would like to know what pieces are available for originals. Who might provide that kind of information?

Still need a guide to more mondane weatherstripping as there are places where I just need stuff that must be commonly available.

For example, the fuel cells for my chassis are suspended under the sills and I need some 3/4" x 1/8" D shaped mouldings to act as cushions for the cells when they are bolted up.

thanks,

Back