Club Mag

G

Just to say that I am more than half way through printing the next club mag. The aim is to get them printed by the weekend so that any member who attends the CLUB AGM at Mac Kerr's place can be given one to take away. The rest go in the post early next week.

Not to give anything away, but I just have to tell you that of all the mags the club has ever done, this one is stonking! It is 52 pages long and full of great articles and stories plus pictures galore. Some pics are from the expert video hand of Tim and show just the kind of action that will be included in the club DVD and video at the year end.

You just gotta get hold of this stuff!

Malcolm

Malc, print some extra copies of this one as I think its going to go to more people worldwide than anything we have produced before, and if anyone is not a member of the club you had better join up quick to get your copy. Frank

[ October 02, 2002: Message edited by: F CATT ]

Hi all,
Yep - the mag's a scorcher! -

However, whilst capturing some frames from video provided by Andrew Fordyce for a shift light article, I captured this:
AWF%20Tacho.JPG

So what's the story Andrew? - do you have a rev limiter?

regards

Paul T
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

ps - hope to many of you at the Club AGM this weekend.

G

Oh Dear!

All will be revealed at the AGM this Sunday, see you there!

Andrew
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

G

Sneaky Pete, sneaky Pete, sneaky Pete....

love
Sneaky Pete (the original)

G

Dave is not the only one with a smug look on his face now. Hook line and sinker. You b*****ds!

Lonely Sneaky Pete.

G

Just to explain Malc's posting above, he was absolutely convinced that I had been running with some super spec engine all season which revved to 9,500 rpm and had spoken to many people about it in the last week, not always in complimentary tones!

I was forced to reveal the truth at our AGM yesterday and had to own up to having had the engine tuned by MGI.

MGI Photosuite that is, Paul Thompson just lifted the tacho needle on the photo and wound it round from "six and a bit" to "nine and a bit", the whole thing took about two minutes.

This modest effort on our part has been re-paid in Spades and well and truly proves the old adage that there's one born every minute.

Malc, have I told you that Frank is fitting a DFV and four wheel drive over the winter?

Love from always truthful Pete.
tongue.gif

He he he he.....

Yeah, sorry about that one - very funny though.

Anyway, I'm told that Dave Parker has been developing things:
GTDR426.JPG

Might suffer a bit with 'push' though, what do you think?

regards

PaulT
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

G

Hello Malc,

Now, let me explain. The picture of Dave's car above is not real. It has been done by someone highly intelligent on a computer. Do not get worried. It is not going to really happen. Relax. Think calm thoughts. I will act as your mentor and make sure you are not turned to the Dark Side, young Padawan.

Yours,
Obi-Wan.

PS. For those of you who have a copy of Disney's Monsters Inc., don't you think it looks suspiciously like Mike's new car?

G

....and had spoken to many people about it in the last week, not always in complimentary tones!

I would dispute the last part of the above statement. However you still got me good!
cool.gif
Have to wear shades now so no one recognises me!

Malcolm

Back