Yank Coming to England

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Fellows,

It appears that through the good graces of Malcolm and the GTD Club I'll be visiting for the annual GTD Club Christmas dinner this year. I'm scheduled into London on Sunday morning and hope to be awake enough to make the lunch, have a beer, and meet all of you fellows, I really look forward to it!

That same evening I'm off to Germany for some work but will be back later in the week to visit some folks Malcolm has lined up and visit the Ariel Atom factory.

I really appreciate Malcolm and Wendy offering to put me up and I also appreciate all the other offers of hospitality I received too, seems to be a bunch of nice folk! Lucky too in that you actually have GT40s nearby there to see - the only two GT40s that I know of that are really close together (less than 45 mins) in the US are mine and Lynn Larsens, both unfinished. You guys have lots within 1 hour - hope to see'em all!!!

Take care and hope to see you soon,

Ron

[ November 16, 2002: Message edited by: Ron Earp ]

Ron Earp

Admin
You guys are lucky! We're having a hard time finding many in NC/SC. We keep hearing rumors of some but nothing ever comes up.

R

We have 3 in Northern California (within 20 minutes of each other)!

"40Bud" has the nicest one. For now
grin.gif

Me and the other guy are trying hard to catch up
smile.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

January 5th is the arrival date of my DRB. Hope I don't have too much trouble with the boys at Customs. That will make 2 within 15 minutes in Atlanta (when ever Chip gets his), and at least 4 that I know of in the metro area. Soounds like those of us in the S.E. should have a get together this summer
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Bill

Back