Kart away winter blues

G

I have booked a team for a mini enduro karting event at Thruxton on 12th January.

Cost is £260 per team, you choose number of drivers. There are three in my team.

Why not enter a team and lets have some fun!

Thruxton booking number is 01264 882222

Web site is via
www.iantaylor.co.uk

When I called today there were 4 team places left out of 15 teams.

Equal machinery and equal tyres. Who is top driver then?

Malcolm

G

Malcolm,
I sure hope you are right about equal machinery. Us SR&GT Racers had a fantastic nights karting recently but some of the karts were "old dogs" even though they looked the same!!!!!
Ear mark a good one and keep quiet about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
GTA.

G

Charles, Malcolm (another one!) and I had a great day today. Bit cold to start as they told us it was -6c! Loads of layers sorted that and the sun came out and the ice melted. My bad luck seemed to continue as I had a wheel fall off (no I didn't hit anything to make it) and then the drive chain snapped. I did have one good off though which I might feel a bit tomorrow.

Anyway the point is to recommend this venue. Very professional, good value for money and the best standards of driving I have come across for arrive and drive karting.

Anyone else wanting to go, shout, and I'll go again.

Malcolm

I have to agree with Malcolm on this one.

The karting facility at Thruxton was superb and VERY professionally run. What Malc didn't make clear was that we used a total of 4 karts during the 2.5 hour enduro race - because he single handedly put three out of action!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

It was a miracle that they managed to keep up with it all!

Charles

G

Malcolm,
Thats me boy! I warned you in advance about some being old dogs. You should have called the vet rather than culling three yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Graham.

Back