Two Goodwood track dates

G

I have been advised of two track days at Goodwood, both noisy days, where any GT40 replica would be welcome.

The first is 25th April (Friday) so if you are not going to the Isle of Man and want to have a blast at Goodwood instead this is the one for you!

The second is 30th July, which is just three days before a sprint at Goodwood so could be a good stretch of the legs to make you that little bit more competitive.

Both days are chargeable at £250 (incl of Vat) and are limited to 25 cars with like minded people. I have been to two of these days before and had great times on both occaisions. In fact on the first of those days, there were only 15 cars there so massive amounts of track time. Even on the second date, I managed 57 laps till I knackered the engine.

If interested, call Clare Allen of Land and Leisure Holdings Ltd on 023 8033 0264 to reserve your slot now.

And no picnics required as these guys all go over to the Cadillac cafe for a sit down lunch which you need to wander over and order during the morning session to avoid the queues.

Malcolm

Back