Le Mans 2003

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Roy,
I am located by the entrance to the aerodrome
(from the dual carriageway) and I have
rented the first bungalow on the right. The kit is located in the rear garden. If you feel like a curry and beer on Friday night
you are v.welcome.
Gweitzel, there are possibly two friends coming from Germany (Witlich/Trier-Saarbrucken area) but probably only for the race and not night qualifying.
regards
Dave M

[ March 31, 2003: Message edited by: David Morton ]

Dave & All
We will be towing the caravan down as usual and camped in Masion Blanche. Roy will be joining us on Thursday, all are welcome for a beer and crepes plus plenty of laughs, So Come On Down !!!
Ian
smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,
I am working for the whole event with the exception of Friday night. We are located by the Airport entrance (from the dual carriageway) and I am planning a simple beer and curry (unless its v.wet then we'll repair to a restaurant. Its the only night we have free what with night qualifying on weds. and thurs. Let me have an idea how many you are and we'll put some curry in the pot. It's difficult to know what beer people use and in the past everybody brings a few tins to get through. I stress it's not an organized thing at all, - just our night off.
regards
Dave M

Dave M,

Sounds just the job! My plans are a little fluid at the moment but I hope to make it. There should just be the two of us (no more room in the 40!). There is a Cobra coming down too, but I don't know what they are planning to do just yet. Will get in touch nearer the time and let you know whats happening.
smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hello Le Mans.
My telephone number on GSM is +44 7767 450989,and I'm situated just to the right of the aerodrome entrance.
It's relatively easy to spot as I have a 12m and two 9m masts on a trailer behind the first bungalow on the right, and the taller mast has a radar that will be turning all week. Enjoy but (hint)take some wet weather gear.
Dave M
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back