GT40 Register

Hi all,
At last - i've finally recovered from a recent hard drive crash on my laptop. What a pain!!

Anyway - i've just uploaded the first entries on the 'GT40 REGISTER' a new section on our club website that showcases GT40s.

The section is intended to give an insight to any GT40 - regardless of manufacture and you are NOT required to join the club to forward an entry to the section.

I welcome comments and if you would like your car/marque included - email me the details together with 4 pictures (about 1024x768) and I'll do the rest.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Oh - and I almost forgot - If your car is only part complete - you're still very welcome to include yourself in the register.

[ April 06, 2003: Message edited by: Paul Thompson ]

Another exellent idea Paul.
As soon as I get my new wheels & tyres I will send you some 'photos of my as yet un-painted'40 for inclusion in the register.

Also, you have private mail.

Best regards, Paul.

Hi All -
Dave Morton's GTD now added to register.

Strangely enough, numerous people have requested their cars added and then only supplied partial details.

So, if you want to be added, please mail me the details and pics you want included. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back