Goodwood track day

Hi everyone, I have just paid and booked my space for the goodwood track day and wondered who else is coming out to play
rolleyes.gif

regards Dave

Hi Dave,

I know I said this last year but!!!!

All being well me & the '40 will be there. I'll be posting the money to Frank this weekend. So fingers crossed..........

Regards, Paul.

G

I hope to have my car back on the road by then so I will be there too. Run the new engine in perhaps?

Malcolm

Hi all
Roy & I will be there with A11GTD -

Thought I'd post as Roy 'hates these computer things!'

So that makes 4 - who's next? -

Mike, are you coming out to play with your 40?
grin.gif

Mike, this year the intention is that all track cars will be GT40s only, with the exception of the R42,Maximum number will be 25. Frank

I will come over the pont with Michel Bouty (GTD Red and white stripes) but may not be on track.

Malcom,
pls ctc BRAVO organizer as they will have a track day at Spa en June and Sept (licence and non licence drivers and no noise restrictions.
I have subscriptions but it is in Flemish...
Let me know if I can help.
Rgds
Fred

I'll be there. Car should be finished by end of June. So I'll be out to play in the GTD40 club sprints during July onwards. Watch out Dave and Paul!

Regards,

J.P

G

I may bring the 917 down so that those SERIOUS enquirers can look in detail and give me their deposits.
Regards,
Graham @ GTA Racing.

G

Heck, why not bring both? I'd love to see the 917 but also to see Graham on track.

Malcolm

G

Why the sarcasm Frank? I would like to run the 40 at Goodwood but there is no way my nigh on straight through silencer is going to get through the DB test and with racing either side of your track day i hav,nt time to fiddle about.
And why the heck should i pay such a high sum for limited track time when for half that sum i can do a days testing, or indeed racing, at other circuits.
If i bring the 40 down then i cannot show the 917 (there is only one of me to drive) and as 40s are plentifull i thought the only LMKurz Porsche 917 in Europe and UK might be of more interest.
Finally Frank, i don,t suppose for one minute that i would be able to show you how it is "done" or many of the other drivers but at least i actually do it and with an officially Gulf sponsored road legal race car that one minute is being used for PR around the country and the next minute being thrown around hard in the Sports Racing and GT Series,Etc.
Enough of the jibes thankyou.
Graham @ GTA.

G

Malcolm,
Please contact me with your new telepnone numbers and address. Much to tell.
Regards,
Graham.

Hi Dave

Booked in for track day just cannot be missed
Dehumidifier removed about 3 gallons of rain water from my interior after the I.O.M,
Southsea sprint is full but hope to see you there and beat the 6R4
R&C

Back