ROSS FROUD

Ross Froud died on Sunday morning. He was just 14 years old! Ross was the youngest of our GTD 40s car club members, and with his father Phil owned a red GTD. Together they had spent the last year developing the car, and Ross had spent a lot of time with his father working on his dream car. Ross had lived with the knowledge of his cancer for 8 years, yet his enthusiasm never wained, and those that gave him rides last year at our Goodwood track day will not forget that enthusiasm. I am sure the club will miss him, and I am glad to have known him.

My condolences to all the family for this sad news.
I hope to meet Phil with his car at Goodwood this summer as my son also is a enthousiastic GT40 fan.
Fred

Hi Frank,
We are very sorry to hear about Ross, Could you please pass on our sincere condolances our thoughts are with you all.

Dave and family

Ron Earp

Admin
I really hate to hear such a thing, my condolences to the family and I hope they get through this rough time. Best,

Ron

Brian Magee

Supporter
He obviously has very loving parents who were determined to get as much into his short life as possible.
Condolences from Pam and myself.

Brian.

My sincerest condolences to Ross' family.
I can only hope that fond memories of his short life will get them through this tough
time.

Back