Fortification June 2003

I just received my copy of Fortification yesterday evening and as usual it didn't disappoint - despite getting home after midnight I had read most of it before retiring (to bed).

I just want to thank Brian Magee for all the effort he puts into this publication.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mine turned up this morning before I went to work. Had to stop and have a flick through even though it was going to make me late. Have to read the rest tonight.

Nice touch with the committee photos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, done Brian another great read,
The next issue should be really good also especially with the Goodwood Festival of Speed Ford Centenary celebrations, the Enthusiast Club display featuring Chris Notley's car and possibly an original 40.
Then followed by the Goodwood trackday. Plus a special report from Roy and I on our visit to Monterey Ford Centenary celebrations and Pebble beach. We are meeting Fran Hall and Gordy Good at Monterey, and also hope to meet up with other US Forum members.

Regards

Chris

Guys - can you fill me in about Fortification? is it a kit or a GT40 mag? If so, how can I subscribe?

Thanks
Mike

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Mike

Fortyfication is the quarterly magazine of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club. To receive a copy, go to www.gt40enthusiastsclub where you will find a membership application form.

Many thanks to the people who have posted above. It is nice to feel that the magazine is appreciated.

Brian

Please note, it is FortYfication not Fortification

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Congratulations guys. Great mag - and I got it just a few days after the UK bods appear to have got theirs. Well done.

Cheers, Brian.

Ron Earp

Admin
I got mine the other day as well, great articles and I appreciate getting it. I must have for any GT40 folks, that is for sure!!!

Ron

Back