lydden hill

Hi Everyone who is coming out to play at lydden hill on the 12th july 2003 as far as i am aware Paul Roy and Myself will be there with the possibilty of uncle Ray and Boy Wonder.

regards Leadfoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hi Dave, I am booked in with the old Yellow Peril, Robin will be in Cornwall that weekend. "someones got to come last !" Frank

I may try it again as last year but if the weahter is ok this time I will come to see you guys with my GTD40.
Looking forward for a dry day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lydden is one of my earliest memories of motorsport on TV - those hugely overpowered autocross (?) cars on a circuit that was half tarmac and half cross country. Superb to watch and very, very muddy.

Although my car is pretty much prepared for sprints now, sorry to say I won't be going. My list of genuine excuses is as long as my arm - as anyone who has seen my "new" house (new to me that is!!) will know.

Best of luck to you guys and gals.

Charles

Hi all -
Just received final regs for the event and we seem to have our own class for change. We are also putting up the largest class with 11 drivers (8 cars).

It Comprises:
80 - Paul Thompson Mk1 5600cc
81 - Ray Christopher Mk1 Spyder 5700cc
82 - Martin Hacon Mk1 5000cc
83 - Martin Weigold Mk1 5000cc
84 - Julian Kingston Smith Mk1 5000cc
85 - Frank Catt Mk1 5000cc
86 - Andrew Fordyce Mk1 5000cc
87 - David Parker R42 5700cc
180 - Roy Smart Mk1 5600cc
181 - Roy Wing Mk1 Spyder 5700cc
182 - Mo McNicholl Mk1 5000cc

Should be fun fun fun and as Lydden makes a great spectator venue, why not come along to spectate. All the drivers will make you most welcome and always like support.

Finally - Drivers/crew etc - don't forget to let Jan know if you want some lunch provided (usual £5/head) either call or mail [email protected] especially if you have any special requests/preferences.

See you there.

Back