KVA for sale

KVA c type built 1990 by Scott Ellis 302,renault 30,44idf's silver/orange needs new cam £11000.Email me for more details

Just to let the forum readers know i have now sold the KVA if for any reason the sale should fall through ill post it again. Thanks to all who emailed me.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Yes, I am pleased to be able to say that it myself who is purchasing Alan's car (wanted to see his 'sold' msg before I came forward).

As he said in his post, it requires a CAM replacing (+a couple of other points) before it will be on the road again. Hope to get these done very soon, watch this space.

Good bye Alan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifHello Maxiboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm sorry to hear Alan has left the clan, he will be sadly missed by the Newbury chapter.
Maxieboy congratulations on your new purchase, nice looking car, I'm glad it has not gone to far from it's last home will we be seeing you at the monthly club night!.
Regards
Ian

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
KVA (sold)

Thank you Ian. I have actually been part of the clan for quite a long time, but without a 40 until now.

At present it has not actually left it's old home, and will probably go via other temporary stops (to be repaired) before it comes down here. I do hope I can get things sorted so that won't take too long.

I nearly came to Bullington Cross 2 weeks ago, but something else came up in the end, I will try my hardest to be there next time (17th?), though fairly likely without the 40.

Cheers to all,

Max

Back