TWM Induction - throttle body manifolds

Has anybody had any experience with TWM Induction?
Their throttle body setup is pretty sharp. The fuel rails
and injectors are between the stacks, for a more direct
shot into the intake ports, and their throttle linkage/vacuum
setup seems to be very well engineered.
Not cheap, but what is, these days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Comments?

Bill

Bill,
I'm running TWM's on my car. Cleveland engine. Mine was set up with the rails to the outside so things werent' so crowded. I'd have probably prefered them on the inside for clean looks and a straighter shot into the runner, but....

I bought the throttle bodies unassembled so I could powder coat them. They look great.

The engine dynoed fine. The EFI set up well. The car hasn't been on the road yet. Still a few months off.

Here's a coupe of photos

8447301-c30a-02000181-.jpg

9265596-9bdc-02000163-.jpg

You can also look at my manifolds as they have some features that the TWM does not. There is a cast in plenum to balance the airflow at idle and to supply the MAP sensor with it's signal. The central linkage can be pulled from the front, rea and either side. They can be ordered in standard shot peen, polished and ceramic coated. For $1200 less than the TWM.
Standard 302
top320.JPG

Polished and ceramic coated 351W
351wstackpolish320.JPG

Wayne Presley
www.verycoolparts.com

BTW Bill, you can go over to Phil Meades house in Lewes as he just received his manifold yesterday. I'll send you his information if you would like to see one first hand.

Dave,

Thanks for the photos and comments. I should have
remembered that you had a TWM setup. Old Timer's Disease
kicking in again! That is one gorgeous piece of aluminum!

Wayne,

Thanks for letting me know about Phil's intake. He lives 5
minutes from me(2 mins,if I hurry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif), so it won't be a problem,
getting a peek at your setup. That will be a nice addition to his FFR Cobra.
The polished version looks awesome!

Bill

Bill, Phil has the 302 version and I think the 351W manifold looks even better. The trumpets are larger diameter (90mm) on the 351W and have made 536 HP and 550 Tq on a 418 with Victor Jr heads with a hydraudlic roller cam.

Back