A Good Experience

With all of the bad experiences that some members have had
in the past(see exhaust,KMW), I thought I'd pass along a good
one.
My gearbox(G50)developed a pretty major noise recently, so I pulled it, and called Ian's Euro Parts, of Pompano Beach, Fla.(866-944-7883), where I bought it. Although it's been a year and a half, and a few miles since I bought the gearbox, Ian sent
me a bill of lading, had the gearbox picked up, repaired it,
and shipped in back to me, all within 10 days. His shipping cost was over $300, let alone labor, etc.
An output shaft bearing was not pressed on properly, when my Quaife LSD was installed, but there was never any question that Ian was going to cover all
expenses.
It's nice to know that there are still good people out there, who are willing to go that extra mile for a customer.
I would recommend Ian to anybody, even though he is a British expatriate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Great guy, and obviously great service.

Bill

Hello all. I just recieved a set of rear aluminum uprights and all attaching hardware from DRB/Peter Ransom. The parts are top quality, and Peter was great to deal with. He was helpful and got the stuff shipped to my door right away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifI felt I should post this here, because he deserves the credit and exposure for helping someone who didn't buy a car from him. Thamks again Mr. Ransom, Scott

Back