LOOKING TO TRADE MY COBRA FOR GT40

I HAVE AN UNFINISHED FORD COBRA I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A GT40. 1967 FORD COBRA 427 Cobra Replica, custom built, tube frame, 2x3 square tube and round tube, full roll BAR, 351W Edelbrock perf. pkg., Aluminum heads and intake, T-5 Tremec., 4 wheel coil overs/disc brakes, 9" ford, close to completion. I’m working on installing the aluminum panels right now then I will install a painless wiring kit. . Worth $17-$19k.

Attachments

• 21842-000_0085.jpg
    21842-000_0085.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 308
As I am sure you are aware there is not much available in the GT40 world for the kind of value you have attached to your car.
You may be better off trying to finish your car and buy into a GT40 replica with a little more money,also check regularly overseas through the owners club sites as cars can be had for alot less money than they can be had here in the states,even with the shipping costs involved.
Good luck with your quest and welcome to the drug called GT40

Re: LOOKING TO TRADE MY COBRA FOR GT40 replica

I believe someone has a GT40 replica kit they are thinking about letting go. Finished or unfinished will work for me.

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: LOOKING TO TRADE MY COBRA FOR GT40 replica

You might be right, but even a bare chassis and body typically goes for $15k with GT40s. And, it seems most kits are sold complete at over $40. Good luck with the trade.

R

Back