GTD Wanted

MWGT40

Supporter
I have a friend who races classic cars (originals) and now wants to acquire a GTD. He is looking to pay up to £35k (subject to condition) and wants to use it primarily for track days.

If you are interested in selling, please email me privately.

Thanks, Martin

Martin
The Dax for sale at Goodwood on Friday is, according to the catalogue, based on a GTD chassis. It has a 350bhp 302 and at £20 - 22K estimate could be rebodied and still be well within the £35k budget you mention.
Apparantly it was previously owned by European Aviation/Paul Stoddart of Minardi fame and has covered about 1000 miles since it was built in 1994.

The auction is in the evening and athough I will be at Goodwood in the afternoon, I can't hang around for the auction itself.

If you can get there, you are welcome to my catalogue if we can arrange to meet and swap etc.

My mobile is 07720 414319

Martin,

There is a GTD, high spec 400HP, in the recent Top Marques - Z4 on Cover.

No mention of cost.

Regards,

J.P

Chris a friend of mine was trying to sell his car - although I don't know the current situation - he might have sold it.

If not, I will post his details so you can contact him direct.

From memory his car was about £40,000.

Martin,

Mr "Buerlisse" (Mr Blaton)is selling his GT4O (I believe a Dax)arround 35K £.
It is in Gulf colors but has no road paperwork.
If interested let me know.

RGds
Fred

MWGT40

Supporter
JP

Thanks - the car you mentioned in Top Marques is owned by Chris Burns (same car as Simon Kelly is referring to) and I have forwarded details of the car on. It is a nice car.

Fred, thanks for the note on the Dax but he is after a GTD.

Martin

Martin, I just saw a GTD for sale in Kit Car. It was a 425 bhp claimed blue/silver stripes. leather, aircon and an asking price of GBP35K. 1400 miles only. Don't know if its the same one you guys already found.

Back