New Arrival - Brett Weigold

MWGT40

Supporter
Guys,

Just thought that I would let you know that my wife Sam delivered our second child this morning. His name is Brett and he was a whopping 58cm and weighed 4.74KG (or 10lbs 7ozs).

Mother and child are doing fine. Therefore I hope to make Brighton Speed Trials this weekend assuming that my engine rebuild is finished in time.

Regards, Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations to all involved.

Does anyone make a baby seat for a GT40? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fantastic News! Two boys to fight the old man for the car keys!! Well done Sam, time to get started again if you want that little girl to make a set, on second thoughts, have the rest of the week off, you've earnt it.

Martin, I guess you took my advice on Sunday!

See you both soon,
Andrew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
Thanks everybody for your kind words. It is safe to say that Brett (nor Jamie) will not be coming anywhere near the 40 for quite a few years yet!

Andrew, unforunately I will not be at Brighton as originally thought as, despite Frank's best efforts, the car will not be ready in time. However, I will definitely be at Longleat as hopefully I will collect the car some time on the weekend and then be able to run her in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Martin

Back