VIN PLate for COBRAS

If you or someone you know might want a VIN Plate for their Cobra, I've got 5 replicaa of the original Shelby plates for sale at my cost ($12.00) + $2.00 postage & handling. A friend, who is returning from Iraq next month, inquired if I could have him a plate made up for his snake. When I asked my plate lady I found that a minimum order of 6 was the only way to get him one amde for a reasonable price so I now have 5 for sale at $14.00 which includes mailing costs and engraving of the VIN Number. if included woht the order.
Please let me know ASAP so I won't have to post this on the Cobra Board.

Thanks

Ben

NOTE: This is poor scan of a peefect plate.

Attachments

• 22721-Cobra VIN Plate.jpg
    22721-Cobra VIN Plate.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 464
Nathan,

I'm holding one of my last three VIN Plates for you. So far as payment is cocerned it's neither required nor requested until you have received your order. All I require is your VIN Number and mailing address and your Plste is on its way. Please respond to [email protected]

Thanks,

Ben

Hey Ben,

Thought you'd be interested to know... I installed the FAV VIN plates you made up for me on my car... one on the door and the small one under the hood on the firewall... not only do they look very cool, but they created quite a stir to the close observers who were checking out my car a few weekends ago at the Texas Shelby Nationals... Very cool, exactly the reaction I was expecting... drives 'em crazy ya know...Thanks again, David Berry (mardyn) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

David,
Ain't it a gas. I get the same reactions when people see my plates. Is the Texas Shelby meet held annually in the D/FW area? If so, do you know dates for next year's event? I just may show up as it's less than 3 hours from the house. Why don't pou plan to come up the Tulsa meet next June?
Best,
Ben

Ben, I don't have the dates fpor next years event yet, but it's generally mid to late September each year. Headquarters at the Hilton Hotel in Arlington, TX (between Dallas & Ft. Worth) with events staged at both Motorsports Ranch (road course) and Texas Raceway (Dragstrip) and car show on the weekend at the hotel. It was pretty cool, my car got a first place in the special interest class and a nice acrylic trophy/plaque for my mantle.

I've been to Tulsa once in '95. Lots of fun, maybe I'll come back next June when the show comes back to town.

mardyn

Hi
First post! Can I get 2 of those plates? Please e-mail me with payment directives.
Thanks
Bill
Blackwood

All,

Here's the website for the DFW Shelby/Cobra Club; Shelby Cobra Association of Texas. There has been some turnover in the group since about 1995, but is pretty much the same club from the late 70's early 80's that used to meet at Texas World Speedway in Bryan/College Station, and then move to the Doubletree in Dallas, and now the Hilton in Arlington. Sunday weater was wet, but if you can make it to this event, it's a good one. In past years we've had a lot of very good speakers. Pete Brock, John Morton, and George Follmer among others. Carroll even shows up more often than not. It's a first class event. Below is their website.

http://www.scatracks.org/

Ben,
Recieved my Vin Plates!! Totaly awsome. Can't wait to get them "popped into place"
Check's in the mail.
Thanks again
Nathan <font color="blue"> </font>

Bill,

I just have two remaining and they're yours if you want them. One is aluminum (silver) finish and the other brass (gold looking) finish.

Please advise via e-mail to: [email protected] and we'll discuss payment details.

Please reply asap as I operate on a first come first served basis.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben
Just got the plates today. They are tremendous!!! Great quality. I sent the $$$ a few days ago so if you have not received it yet...."Your check is in the mail!!"
Thanks
Bill

Hi, Ben,

I'm sorry I missed this post previously.

Do you still have the Cobra vin plates available???

If so I would like to get two of them with the following vin numbers:

66-JMX-3196

65-JMX-3030

Address is still:

Jack Mogus
811 Valemount Terrace, NE
Leesburg, VA 20176

Thanks - and I hope I'm not too late.

Have a really great day.

BLACKJACK

Jack,

I ordered your plates yesterday afternoon and they'll be in the mail today. Payment requested AFTER you have received and approved of the items.

Best to you and yours,

Ben

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
JACK..
...Did your caps lock key unweld itself?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good to hear from you again.

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GOOD GRIEF - - - -

HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN. SOMBODY MUST HAVE SABOTAGED MY COMPUTER - OR THE PLANETS HAD BEEN MISALLIGNED - OR SOMETHING - - - -

HI, RICK - - -

GLAD TO BE BACK. THINGS ARE SETTLING DOWN A BIT AND I SHOULD HAVE THE GT-40 ON THE ROAD NEXT WEEK - TWO WEEKS AT THE MOST. I'M INSTALLING ALL OF THE MODS THAT ROB LOGAN WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SUGGEST AND TO SHOW ME. I FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE THAT "THIS TIME" THE COOLING PROBLEMS WILL GO AWAY. (KEEPING FINGERS, TOES, EYES AND EVERYTHING ELSE CROSSED.

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK

Back