Interior Rear View Mirror

Colin
I just have a manual £10 item from the local motor factors which absolutely fine. When I had a plexi engine cover window it was next to useless, but now I have a glass rear screen I can actually see if anyone is trying to catch me.

Lee

Howard Jones

Supporter
Has anyone used one of those "Wink" style mirrors. This is the kind that has several small mirrors side by side and is about 2 feet wide by about 2 inchs tall.

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Colin
I find the internal mirror mor useful than the one on the drivers door. I must say though the fuel injection trumpets do not block the view and I also have a glass window.
regards Ross

I find the rear view mirror better than the side mirrors in the original position (in front of the windscreen not on the door. I am driving a rhd in the US so the passenger side mirror is more use than the drivers side until I am looking at the guy I just passed. The view of the webers in the rearview mirror is also why I love the car. I could not drive the car in traffic without the rearview mirror. There are very few cars that come alongside and go by without wanting to look for ever, often in the wing mirror blind spot.At least with the rearview mirror I know they came up but did not go by. Problem solver is of course to drop into 3rd ,pin it and then no mirrors are required since everything just fades away and shitty grin takes over.

Back